Darilaur replied

95 weeks ago

Erie Free Indie Game Download > urlin.us/5xa9k

Show Spoiler

cdf6c0d964
The first time I saw it out of the corner of my eye, I jumped. The story gets off to a great start, and throws players into the aftermath of a terrifying nuclear meltdown. Cons: (10 characters minimum)Count: 0 of 1,000 characters 5. Consbroken link, can not download Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (0) (0) Report this post Email this post Permalink to this post 1 stars "same issue as previous review - the link is n/g" October 24, 2012 By offerPop6395960 2012-10-24 05:38:06 By offerPop6395960 Version: Erie 1.08 Proswon't know until I actually see the game Conswon't know until I actually see the game Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (1) (0) Report this post Email this post Permalink to this post Results 1–6 of 6 1 Please Wait Add Your Review Login or create an account to post a review. More games you may like. DarkPyro (47) - 2015-12-17, 23:18 this looks fun scarykid (5322) - 2015-08-12, 15:21 it's awesome, I really like it :) Scientist (2669) - 2015-08-12, 12:39 Hilarious how i wasn't 3 days here and i found a new game. About design Although Erie is clearly an independently designed and released game, it remains extremely impressive in its visuals. view. Date added: 2015-08-11 Plays: 29713 Tags: pc Rating: Erie The result of the University of Utah's Master Games Studio Program, Erie is a first class piece of horror gaming. If nothing else, I have a funny story, will put spoiler tags on it (though it only really "spoils" some parts with some scares, maybe): I'd just entered this room, what looked to be a small lobby room for some labs or something.

0 Share on Facebook Share on TwitterChrisHolden.net - CrunchCast . Offline / Send Message cholden polycounter lvl 12 October 2012 yay, my fav kinda game. 0 Share on Facebook Share on TwitterSketchbook Portfolio . All graphics, games, and other multimedia are copyrighted to their respective owners and authors. Homepage NewsSubscribe Member list LinksPrivacy Policy Upcoming horror games in 2016 Google+ Facebook . .. Soon we notice that mutants are around and we try to escape. The location was then forever marked with just a big capital "F". Controls (default): * Mouse – Look around * W,A,S & D – Move * Spacebar – Jump * E – Pick up/Use things * Left Mouse Click – release item * C – crawl * Escape – Pause/Quit/Main Menu . The environments themselves are spooky enough, but when things start moving around in the darkness and eventually come for you, the terror and adrenaline really kick in.

gta iv pc download free gamespuzzle games free download for windows 7crackandplay garry's mod free download gamefree download game little fighter 2 darkapp games android free downloadandroid game subway surfers free downloadnew songs 2015 mp3 free download skull gameswheel of fortune 2 game download free full versionfree download games gta punjab2 player game free download
Please log in to post a reply.